2018 Kawasaki Z900RS - Candytone Brown/Candytone Orange
NO DEALER FEES WHAT SO EVER!!
Return of the King
In 1973, Kawasaki introduced the Z1 900, a bold in-line four powered bike that would inspire an entire new generation of motorcycle design. Today, the Z1 900 spirit lives on in the all-new 2018 Z900RS. Combining timeless retro styling, high quality components and muscle power of the original Z1 with today’s cutting-edge technology and performance, the powerful yet friendly-to-ride Z900RS represents a modern reinvigoration of the icon that started it all.
- Authentic Z Styling: The all-new Z900RS is the ultimate retro-sport Z that offers modern running gear and classic styling
- High-Grade Paint & Iconic Teardrop Fuel Tank: Throwback retro brown and orange paint scheme highlight a teardrop fuel tank and premium finishes that resemble the original Z1
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System: Double-walled headers, integrated connections and short megaphone silencer, all treated to a buffed finish highlight the retro-sport image
- LED Lights: A round LED headlight and oval surface-emitting LED taillight pay homage to the original Z1 with a blend of retro and modern designs
- Multi-Function Instrumentation: The high-tech multi-function LCD screen nestled between bullet shape analogue dials, featuring classic chrome bezels creates a balance of retro style mixed with modern functionality
- Spoke Style Cast Wheels: A classic look with machining on the spokes and rim plus high-quality paint demonstrates superb craftsmanship
- Authentic Retro-Sport Z: Superb balance of power and handling
- Authentic Riding Experience: Retro design meets modern technology and performance for superb riding comfort around town and on the highway
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 948cc
- Bore x Stroke: 73.4 x 56.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with Keihin 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Inverted telescopic fork (10-way) with adjustable compression and rebound (12-way) damping, spring preload/4.7
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link swingarm with stepless adjustable rebound damping and spring preload/5.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 Dunlop GPR-300F
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR17 Dunlop GPR-300
- Front Brakes: Dual disc ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single disc ABS
- Frame Type: Tubular, diamond
- Rake/Trail: 25.4 deg./3.5 in.
- Overall Length: 83.1 in.
- Overall Width: 34.1 in.
- Overall Height: 46.5 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Seat Height: 31.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 471.9 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 58.1 in.
- Color Choices: Candytone Brown/Candytone Orange
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 73.4 x 56.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with Keihin 36mm throttle bodies
- TCBI with electronic advance
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic fork (10-way) with adjustable compression and rebound (12-way) damping, spring preload/4.7
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal back-link swingarm with stepless adjustable rebound damping and spring preload/5.5 in
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 Dunlop GPR-300F
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17 Dunlop GPR-300
- 58.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 25.4 deg.
- 3.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 471.9 lb.
- Candytone Brown/Candytone Orange
- 12 Month Limited Warranty