2015 Kawasaki KLR650
KLR 650 MOKLER (5)
NO DEALER FEES WHAT SO EVER!
HAS OVER 6,000 DOLLARS IN ACCESSORIES!!! CALL FOR THE FULL LIST!
While most motorcycles are single-purpose machines, preferring to run on either dirt or asphalt, the dual-purpose category is far more versatile, able to take riders almost anywhere they wish to go on- and off-road. The 2015 Kawasaki KLR™650 is a tough adventure bike that will put the fun into your off-road adventures. It will do it in comfort, year-round and without breaking the bank.
• Ultimate on-road and off-road adventure motorcycle is a popular best-seller
• 651cc single-cylinder engine produces smooth, user-friendly power
• Front and rear suspension rates provide a stable, comfortable platform
• Multi-contour seat and dimpled seat cover enhance both maneuverability and comfort
• Comfortable wind protection and 6.1-gallon fuel tank allow long-range adventure touring
• Composite rear cargo rack provides mounting position for accessory luggage
• 41mm telescopic fork provides great on and off-road performance
• Adjustable Uni-Trak® rear suspension offers plenty of travel and a smooth, controlled ride
• Twin-piston front brake caliper and single-piston rear provide excellent stopping power
651cc Four-stroke Single
• Cam timing and tuning contribute to a broad, user-friendly power band
• Smooth bends on the exhaust system create exhaust efficiency at all RPM
• Lightweight, silent cam chain contributes to a quieter engine
• Double engine balancer helps the engine run smoothly from idle to redline
Four-valve Cylinder Head
• Compact combustion chamber allows increased compression ratio with less detonation, while providing maximum valve area for optimum flow
• Boosts low-end torque with ample power at all RPM
• Secondary air system helps reduce exhaust emissions
• Thin, lightweight Denso radiator is fitted with a lightweight cooling fan for maximum cooling efficiency, even at low speeds
• It maintains consistent engine temperatures for a long engine life and sustained power during hard use
• Allows tighter engine clearances for quieter running
• Includes a temperature gauge
Fully Transistorized Ignition
• Fully transistorized ignition unit precisely controls timing no matter how fast the RPM changes
• Long, trouble-free lifespan
• Easy and convenient starting
• Convenient location makes starting and warm-up easier
• The engine’s broad torque curve delivers smooth power through a five-speed transmission for off-road sprinting and relaxed highway cruising
• O-ring drive chain for reduced maintenance and long chain service life
• 41mm front fork with 7.9" of travel
• Uni-Trak® linkage on the rear suspension offers 7.3" of travel
• Five-way shock spring preload and four-way rebound damping adjusters help tailor the ride to suit conditions and changing loads
• D-section swingarm offers good torsional flex characteristics and contributes to the bike’s excellent handling
• High-mounted front fender for off-road capability is designed with an aerodynamic shape to suit adventure/touring situations
• 4mm spokes provide wheel stiffness, further enhancing the handling and improving steering response
• Lightweight and durable alloy wheels are finished in black for extra style
• Semi-double cradle frame made of round-section, high-tensile steel
• Detachable rear subframe simplifies maintenance by providing access to the rear shock, airbox and carburetor
• Large rear cargo rack included as standard equipment
• Engine guard protects engine from rocks and trail debris when the going gets tough
Front and Rear Brake Discs
• Lightweight 280mm front petal-style disc reduces unsprung weight, improves cooling and helps clean the pads for more efficient braking
• 240mm rear petal-style disc offers same benefits as front with reduced unsprung weight, improved cooling and better pads cleaning for more efficient braking
• Dual-bulb headlamp offers good night illumination and integrated styling
• Tail light, parking light and the high-mounted turn signals improve the KLR650’s visibility at night or in poor visibility
Large 6.1-gallon Fuel Tank
• Generous capacity permits long-range adventure touring or more days commuting between fill-ups
Additional Comfort and Touring Features
• Multi-contoured seat is narrower and tapered at the front for a shorter reach to the ground as well as enhanced rider maneuverability. The seat’s rear section is wider and less tapered to enhance comfort
• Bodywork includes a large fairing for wind protection
• Alternator output provides ample power for the headlight as well as accessories such as grip heaters, etc
• Easy-to-read instrument panel is mounted to the frame and includes a large-face speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip meter and water temperature gauge
• Optional extended warranty available
- Engine: Four-stroke, DOHC, four-valve single
- Displacement: 651cc
- Bore x Stroke: 100.0 x 83.0mm
- Compression ratio: 9.8:1
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Carburetion: Keihin CVK40
- Ignition: Electric CDI
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final drive: Chain
- Frame Type: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 28 degrees / 4.4 in.
- Front suspension / wheel travel: 41mm telescopic fork / 7.9 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Uni-Trak® single-shock system with 5-way preload and stepless rebound damping / 7.3 in.
- Front Tire Size: 90/90x21
- Rear Tire Size: 130/80x17
- Front brakes / rear brakes: Single 280mm petal-type disc, two-piston caliper / Single 240mm disc, single-piston caliper
- Overall length: 90.4 in.
- Overall width: 37.8 in.
- Overall height: 53.1 in.
- Ground clearance: 8.3 in.
- Seat height: 35.0 in.
- Curb weight: 432 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 6.1 gal.
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, DOHC, four-valve single
- 651 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100.0 x 83.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin CVK40
- Electric CDI
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm telescopic fork / 7.9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® single-shock system with 5-way preload and stepless rebound damping / 7.3 in.
- Front Brakes
- Single 280 mm petal-type disc, two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240 mm disc, single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 58.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 35.0 in.
- 28 deg.
- 4.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.1 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 432 lb.
- Final Drive
- Candy Lime Green / Ebony, Metallic Flat Raw Graystone / Ebony, Pearl Stardust White / Ebony